Bus Driver (Harare)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill int above mentioned position on a Five-year Fixed Term Contract.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving NBSZ vehicles and buses for authorized duties.
- Compiling periodic (daily, weekly, monthly or as needed) reports on fuel consumption and vehicle performance.
- Making and repairing blood transportation trays.
- Reporting detected faults instantly and taking company vehicles and buses for service as per service schedules.
- Maintaining the log book in liaison with the Mechanic as stipulated in the Motor Vehicle Use Policy.
- Conducting cost effective route planning
- Packing loads as guided by appropriate laid down procedures.
- Cleaning the vehicle used for transportation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Clean class 1 driver's license.
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- A minimum of 2 ordinary level passes including English Language.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should email their application letters, certified academic certificates and CVs to: email@example.com addressed to:
The Human Capital Officer
National Blood Service Zimbabwe
PO Box A101, Avondale
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 16 February 2024Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Blood Service Zimbabwe (NBSZ)
The National Blood Service Zimbabwe (NBSZ) is the organisation that provides blood and related services for transfusion in Zimbabwe.